Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How was my day, you ask?

My internship at a dynamic, friendly, fast-growing public health company began at 10 am sharp.

I surprised my boss by editing their entire website in a couple of hours. What can I say? Grammar makes me giddy.

I met enough new people to make my face throb from smiling so much.

My lunch (a huge, puffy, spinach calzone and fresh bottle of water) from a charming hole-in-the-wall cost me a whopping $0.66.

My boss let me go early, so I came home to do some laundry and watch an episode of Australia's Next Top Model.

When my dad arrived, we collaborated to make a scrumptious feast of chicken tacos--Lebanese style--with labneh instead of sour cream.

Setting out to find some ice cream, we lost ourselves between intricate stony ghosts of abandoned buildings.

It is midnight. Dad's snoring on the couch, and I'm struggling to keep my eyes focused. I'm about to crawl into bed before doing it all again tomorrow.

How was YOUR day?


No comments:

Post a Comment